‘On-air’ Panopto indicator lights
Podiums in the newly refurbished classrooms include an indicator light which switches on when a Panopto recording has started:
- Green means that recording is on.
- Amber means that recording has paused.
The indicators are also push buttons to allow you to pause/resume a recording without ending the PowerPoint presentation in order to access the Panopto interface:
- Press and release to pause/resume recording (green/amber light).
- Press and hold for 5 secs to stop recording (light goes off).
Press and hold will stop the recording and prompt you to click Done to complete the upload process. You can sign-out of the computer but don’t switch off the power.
Refurbishment of Audio Visual (AV) facilities
A list of the recently refitted classrooms can be found on the main Panopto page. A second round of classrooms is underway with another 16 rooms scheduled to be refitted with lecterns, data projectors, document cameras, as well as fixed cameras and microphones required for recording.
- Craiglockhart: 1/08, 1/09, 2/05, 2/08, 3/03
- Merchiston: B2, G4, G8, G9, G24, H10
- Sighthill: 2.D.07, 2.D.11, 3.D.05, 3.D.07
Visit the staff intranet for further details of the classroom AV refurbishments.