School administrators have permissions to enrol staff and students onto Moodle modules via SITS/eVision and in Moodle directly. This Sharepoint site provides the documentation for all the enrolment and course creation processes, including:
eVision Moodle Enrolments covers how to enrol or remove staff from Moodle modules and is intended to replace the MKR method.
Moodle School Administrator covers the processes that are completed in SITS.
- Overview of moodle sites and user roles
- Creating moodle sites
- Access to moodle sites
- Rolling forward academic sessions
Course Enrolment covers the processes that can be completed within Moodle directly.
- Additional enrolments
- Crosslisted courses
- Learning spaces
Moodle Support Interface covers how to query Moodle user and course information.
- Search for a user and view their moodle course access details
- Search for a course and view all the users with access
- Search for a crosslisted course and view the child courses
The Sharepoint site is available to all staff at https://livenapierac.sharepoint.com/sites/iservices/teamareas/CSBC/LT/schools/SitePages/Home.aspx