The Library has a wide range of e-resources which you can make available to your students in Moodle.
To find out more about:
- Adding Library eResources to Moodle
- How to find Library resources, both in Edinburgh Napier libraries and beyond – See Finding Information.
- Having journal articles digitised for Moodle – See Digitised Extracts Service.
- Requesting Library resources for your module – See Request books and journals.
- Using online TV programmes with your students – See TV for teaching.
If you need help with Library resources and making them available for your students, contact your Subject Librarian.
Leganto reading lists
You can create digital reading lists using the new reading list software, Leganto. This allows you to:
- Easily add items to a reading list in Moodle, with drag-and-drop addition from a browser widget while searching online, plus integration with LibrarySearch.
- See the number of students that have accessed an item on your reading list.
- Lists can be automatically sent to the Library – making for quick collaboration around new resource priorities, digitisation and copyright compliance.
To create your reading list and link it to Moodle yourself, see step-by-step help at the Reading Lists LibGuide.
Training and events
Find information about workshops and drop-in sessions to help you get started at the Training and Events Calendar.