Working as part of the Learning Technology Team, I review, support and advise on the use of technologies which can enhance teaching and learning. I primarily work with Academic Staff from the School of Applied Sciences and the School of Health & Social Care and I am based at the Sighthill Campus.
Expertise and Interests:
• Creating, designing and developing online material.
• Supporting E-Submission through Turnitin and Moodle Assignment.
• Advising on tools which will increase interactivity in teaching material.
• Supporting the use of Moodle.
• Sharing and supporting online standards and best practice.
• Improving the Moodle user experience for students and staff.
If you require any support or advice, you can contact me:
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In Person: Room 2.E.14, Sighthill Campus