Dr Grigorios Fountas, co-author, has had a paper published entitled “An exploratory investigation of public perceptions towards key benefits and concerns from the future use of flying cars”
• Public perceptions towards the future use of flying cars are investigated.
• Individuals’ perceived benefits and concerns were obtained through a web-based survey.
• Bivariate probit models of individuals’ perceptions are estimated.
• Unobserved heterogeneity is addressed through the use of grouped random parameters.
• Sociodemographic, behavioral, and attitudinal traits can determine public perceptions.
Leave a Reply