REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED FOR THIS EVENT
Edinburgh Napier University will be holding its 5th Annual Electric Vehicle Event at our Craiglockhart Campus (Rivers Suite and Chapel) in Edinburgh on Wednesday 9th October. Michael Matheson MSP, Cabinet Secretary for Transport, Infrastructure and Connectivity has confirmed that he will give the keynote address.
We have confirmed speakers from:
- Andy Robinson, Head of ULEV delivery, Transport Scotland
- Björn Hasselgren, Senior Advisor at the Swedish Transport Administration, Trafikverket, Sweden who will speak about the electric road programme
- Ellie Grebenik, Senior Programme Manager – Scottish Transport, Energy Saving Trust on the e-bike grant fund scheme
- James McKemey, Head of Insights, PodPoint, the UK’s leading provider of electric vehicle charging
- Dr Jonathan Cowie on the SURFLOGH project
- Colin Cochrane, Edinburgh Napier University student talking about his research on “Design of a Solar Sourced, Electrically Powered Rickshaw”
- Keith Alcock, Edinburgh Napier University student talking about his research on “The thermal management of Lithium-ion batteries using foam material”
There will also be vehicles on display outside the Rivers Suite. Alexander Dennis will showcase a fully electric double decker bus and VW will showcase the e-Golf. Exhibition stands will be on display in the Chapel and foyer area. SWARCO, Peddlesmart, Electric Cycle Company, EVA Scotland and Co-Wheels Car Club have confirmed they will have stands.
We are grateful to Transport Scotland for their continued support.
If you are interested in attending, would like to exhibit at the event or like further information, please email: email@example.com or call: 0131 455 2951.