The call for papers for the 11th edition of the International Conference “Wood Science and Engineering in the Third Millennium” is out.
ICWSE 2017, will be organized by the Transilvania University – Faculty of Wood Engineering, in Brasov, Romania, between 02 – 04 November 2017. It is supported by the International Union of Forest Research Organizations and the Forest Products Society.
- Wood Structure and Properties
- Wood Drying and Heat Treatments
- Mechanical Wood Processing
- Surface Quality
- Wood-Based Materials
- Wood Preservation, Modification, Gluing and Coating
- Conservation-Restoration of Wooden Objects
- Furniture Design
- Wood Constructions
- Computer-Aided Engineering in Wood Industry
- Renewable Energy from Wooden Biomass
- Economics in Wood Industry
The deadline for pre-registration of the participants and article titles is 15th of February 2017. The deadline for full-papers is expected to be 15th of March 2017. For more details, visit the conference website.