Edinburgh Napier University is currently has a vacancy for an experienced academic or researcher with expertise in Applied Informatics related fields to join the Creative and Social Informatics research group. Edinburgh Napier is looking for someone who can demonstrate enthusiasm for fundamental research, for working with industry in applied research and in the development of teaching to enhance the employability of our graduates.
As a member of the Creative and Social Informatics research group, the appointee will benefit from:
- A research allowance of 30%, which can be increased further through external funding
- Access to Edinburgh Napier’s staff development budget for travel to conferences and to establish collaborations
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Support for grant applications and post-award running of grants
- Opportunities to lead or join PhD student supervisory teams
- Opportunities to contribute to the leadership of the research group.
See the full details on jobs.ac.uk.