- This event has passed.
SYLA: So you want to be… a criminal trainee?
January 27, 2021 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pmFree
The Scottish Government recently announced grants which will part-fund up to 40 legal aid traineeships and this event will offer invaluable tips and advice about looking for a criminal traineeship and how delegates can set themselves apart from the crowd.
Delegates will gain insights about CV building, interview techniques, traineeship hunting and the traineeship itself.
– Gordon Martin, Solicitor Advocate, Martin Johnston and Socha
– Ian Moir, Partner, Moir and Sweeny Litigation, Co-convenor of the Legal Aid Negotiating Team
– Lyndsey Barber, Moir and Sweeney Litigation
– Rob Marrs, Head of Education at the Law Society of Scotland
The speakers will offer their advice to attendees before allowing for a Q&A.
Questions from attendees can be submitted on the night or in advance of the event by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 27, 2021
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Scottish Young Lawyers’ Association