We will be presenting some of our research at the World Conference on Timber Engineering in Oslo, Norway (19-22 June 2023). You can download the whole proceedings (all papers) here (485 Mb pdf), or download our papers separately via the links below)
Dan Ridley-Ellis, firstname.lastname@example.org, https://www.linkedin.com/in/danridleyellis/
Marlene Cramer, email@example.com, https://www.linkedin.com/in/marlene-cramer-802161185/
Aamir Khokhar, firstname.lastname@example.org, https://www.linkedin.com/in/aamir-khokhar-19b32223/
Monday 19th 14:30-14:45, Session 4, Room 104, Centrat Park A
123) Structural performance, and failure mechanism, of hardwood cross laminated timber concrete composite under shear load.
Wednesday 21st 14:15-14:30, Session 63, #2, Room 107, Prado Park
193) How timber buildings can be designed for deconstruction and reuse – in accordance with ISO 20887.
Thursday 22nd 10:10-10:15, Session 82, Room 105, Hyde Park A
46) Non-parametric lower confidence bounds for the fifth percentile ‒ EN 14358 in comparison to a fully non-parametric approach.
Thursday 22nd 12:15-12:45, Session 89, Room 105, Hyde Park A
629) Considerations for grading species combinations. The example of Douglas fir with larch in Ireland and UK.
634) Considerations for grading species combinations. General remarks on scenarios and requirements.
The presentation slides for “Considerations for grading species combinations. General remarks on scenarios and requirements.” are below. There is also a large scale pdf of the taxonomy diagram of timber species (more on that here).