Dr Kai Li Chung

Kai Li graduated with a PhD in Psychology, in October 2017. She is now a full time lecturer with the University of Reading, at their campus in Malaysia. 

I joined Edinburgh Napier University in 2013 as a PhD Student after graduating with a BSc (Hons) from the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow. My current research is on aversive personality traits, particularly the three traits collectively known as the Dark Triad – psychopathy, narcissism and Machiavellianism – with more focus on the occupational context. My research interests lie in psychopathology and individual differences.

As a psychology tutor and an Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy, I am actively involved in the teaching and assessments for the Abnormal Psychology, Work Psychology, and Social Science Research Methods modules. I am the co-coordinator for the Lothians Equal Access Programme for Schools (LEAPS) Summer School Psychology Programme, where I also teach Personality Psychology.

I have a keen interest in criminal and abnormal psychology and a desire to develop a career within the 

KaiLi-Twitter

intersection of psychology and the justice system.

I am happy to discuss potential collaborations or research opportunities.

My Blog Posts:

Viva Success

Conference Experience 3: Kai Li in Romania

Giving the benefit of the doubt: The role of vulnerability in the perception of Dark Triad behaviours