Recruiting participants for a legal psychology study called: “An Integrative Approach to Juror Decision Making”
This study will explore how jurors making decisions and, evidence interpretation.
I am looking for volunteers to participate in this project.
The only exclusion and inclusion criteria relate to you being able to participate in a real life jury.
- Be between the ages of 18-65.
- Be on the electoral role.
- Not have been imprisoned in the last 7 years for any longer than three months.
- Not have been sentenced with community service in the last 5 years.
- And, be a British/Scottish national, or have a British visa.
The findings of the project will be useful in a forensic and legal setting. The experiment can take place at any campus of Edinburgh Napier University and will last no longer than 20 minutes.
If you are interested in taking part or would like more information, please contact:
Lee Curley L.Curley@napier.ac.uk