The Social Shifters Student Innovation Challenge is here to support very early-stage social enterprise ideas and to inspire students to find their passion, then take action! The best student ideas will be invited to pitch for a £1,000 cash award PLUS expert 1-2-1 coaching to take their idea to the next level!
- Maybe there’s a big global issue that ignites you?
- Maybe you’re passionate about a cause in your local community or something personal to you?
- Maybe you already have an idea?
Your application info will be shared with the Social Shifters team for review after the closing date on 28th February 2022, the best ideas will then be invited to pitch to a small panel on the week of March 14th 2022. The small panel will include representatives from the University and Social Shifters. To submit your application for the Student Innovation Challenge, click here.
To find out more and ask questions you can join the following drop-in sessions:
- 11th February, 11:00-11:30am Link to join: https://ceis.zoom.us/j/85020953540
- 18th February, 11:00-11:30am Link to join: https://ceis.zoom.us/j/81989036754
Edinburgh Napier University is proud to be one of the universities taking part in this fantastic challenge.
Good luck Shifters!