Are you a graduate or researcher with a brilliant tech innovation?
Apply now for 12 months of spinout and startup training with the Royal Academy of Engineering!
Enterprise Fellowships with the Royal Academy of Engineering is a twelve-month accelerator programme designed to support talented university graduates to transform breakthrough engineering innovations into disruptive engineering and tech spinouts.
They are the experts at commercialising research and have helped over 167 entrepreneurs with a unique package of training, mentoring and a grant of up to £75,000. Best of all, they offer all of this for free: no fees, no equity or IP taken.
They offer a unique package of:
- An equity-free grant of up to £75,000
- 75 hours of hybrid training
- Personalised business coaching and mentoring from industry leaders
- Connections to a network of 100+ investors
- Best of all, they offer this all for free: no fees, no equity, no IP taken!
Who is eligible?
They are looking for fresh new talent and aspiring entrepreneurs who are:
- Researchers (from postdoc to professor) working at a UK or Irish university
- Non-UK citizens who have, or will soon complete, a PhD at a UK university
- Recent graduates of a UK university, who have completed their first degree
Apply by 26 February 2023 to join the programme in July 2024.