Calling all ambitious creative thinkers and aspiring entrepreneurs – book now on Converge’s spring workshops series 2023!
Are you considering entrepreneurship as a career option? Are you looking to access support, guidance and training to make it happen?
To find out the essentials of starting a business, Converge have designed a series of workshops that are delivered by a range of experts and tailored specifically for business propositions coming out of academia.
Support to get help get your start-up or spin-out off the ground!
The Converge Spring Workshop Programme is designed to give essential bite-sized sessions to help attendees get your start-up or spin-out business off the ground. These sessions will cover everything from IP and routes to market to start-up finance and understanding customers. University staff, students or recent graduates are welcome to attend these online workshops, designed to help you get a head-start on your Converge 2023 application, or simply to help you figure out what your next steps should be.
Sessions are open to all and are free to attend.
- 1-2pm, 14 February – Understanding your intellectual property
- 1-2pm, 21 February – Understanding your market and customers
- 1-2pm, 28 February – From idea to market: getting your business ready
- 1-2pm, 14 March – Business models and route to market
- 1-2pm, 21 March – Start-up funding