Happy New Year and welcome to our brand new blog!
2014 was an incredible year for Edinburgh Napier University. Our 50th anniversary year provided the ideal opportunity for exploring our history and connecting with our extended community. Our Alumni & Family Day was a particular highlight, with 1500 graduates and their families returning to campus for an afternoon of fun and frolics. We also heard the incredible stories of our 50 Alumni from 50 Years and celebrated with staff and grads turning 50 on our official anniversary date.
2015 is a new year and we are full of optimism for all that can be achieved. We have launched this new blog as a space to share
- Graduate good success stories
- The latest University news
- Invitations to and summaries of alumni events
- Articles and accounts written by our graduates
- Photographs and videos, both up-to-date and from the archive
We would love to involve as many of our graduates as possible in this exciting new project!
If you have a way with words or a particular story to tell, either about your time at Edinburgh Napier or your life since, we’d love for you to share it. We are looking for accounts, articles and multimedia content generated by and for our diverse alumni population. This could be:
- A summary of a University event that you’ve attended
- A unique insight into your industry or occupation
- Career or lifestyle advice for current students or other alumni
- A perspective on current events and contemporary issues in education, politics and beyond
- A trip down memory lane and a glimpse into your Edinburgh Napier history
We are also hoping to utilise this platform as a means of promoting you – your work, experiences and successes. We’re looking to compile a catalogue of alumni bloggers, so if you have a site you’d like us to link to, please get in touch!
If you would be interested in contributing in any way, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
If you don’t have anything to add, but are looking forward to reading more about your the University and your fellow graduates then watch this space! You can subscribe below and make sure that you never miss a moment.