Want to learn more about Knowledge Transfer Partnerships and how they can benefit your organisation and support collaborative research and innovation?
Edinburgh Napier University’s Innovation Hub is delighted to be collaborating with the East of Scotland Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTP) Centre to host a showcasing and networking event on the morning of Thursday 9 March 2023 that will share useful information about the benefits of Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTPs) for industry and academia, as well share insights and experiences from our own Edinburgh Napier KTP success stories. There will also be valuable networking opportunities for attendees.
Connect and collaborate at Edinburgh Napier, 9 March 2023
Taking place at our Edinburgh Napier Craiglockhart campus, this event will share useful guidance on the support that is available from the East of Scotland KTP Centre for developing bids for government funding, as well as share experiences and insights from our own successful Edinburgh Napier KTP projects.
This Edinburgh Napier Innovation Hub event has a key purpose of facilitating the opportunity of bringing together professionals from the private, public and third sectors with university academics and researchers to connect and learn more about the benefits an of knowledge transfer partnerships (KTPs) for shared research and innovation.
Talk topics and guest speakers include:
- What are Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTPs) and how might it benefit you and your business – Dr Judy Brown, East of Scotland Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) Centre Manager and Serena Broadway, Knowledge Transfer Advisor, Innovate UK KTN
- Edinburgh Napier KTP Showcase – The impact and outcome of a Knowledge Transfer Partnership between Edinburgh Napier and Verint in using AI to improve customer call handling – Professor Emma Hart, School of Computing Engineering and the Built Environment, Edinburgh Napier University and Grant Anderson, KTP Associate at Verint
- Towards Internationally-leading Impact: Converting Research and Innovation into Real Impact: Professor Bill Buchanan OBE, Professor, School of Computing Engineering and the Built Environment, Edinburgh Napier University
East of Scotland KTP Roadshow Series
This event is part of a series of Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) Roadshow events being hosted by University partners of the East of Scotland KTP Centre, from February to March 2023. All the events in this series are open to professionals from external organisations, as well as academic and research staff, to attend and participate to connect, network and learn more about what is involved in Knowledge Exchange Partnerships.
- University of Stirling, 21 February
- Edinburgh Napier University, 9 March
- Heriot Watt University, 14 March
- University of St Andrews, 15 March
- University of Edinburgh, 23 March
As well as informative presentation sessions, this event will also have valuable networking opportunities to connect industry and academic professionals interested in learning more and exploring future collaborations in knowledge transfer partnerships.
Advanced registration is essential – reserve your place to attend today!