Human Rights and Equality Committee Inquiry on COVID-19 Submission by the Centre for Mental Health and Capacity Law, Edinburgh Napier University Introduction The CMHCL is the leading academic centre in Scotland in the field...
- The Mental Health Tribunal for Scotland: the views and experiences of patients, named persons, tribunal panel members and health and social care professionals project
- Centre’s submission to Scottish Parliament Human Rights and Equality Committee Inquiry on COVID-19
- Comment on CMO COVID-19 Guidance: Clinical advice version 2:3 (3rd April 2020)
- Comment on Scottish Government CMO COVID-19 Guidance: Ethical Advice and Support Framework version 2:2
- Centre for Mental Health and Capacity Law: Comment on the Coronavirus (Scotland) Bill 2020