Thank you for your interest in getting involved in U!REKA activities ! Here are some of the ways you can get involved, depending on your interest.
- Networking: You are looking to build an international network with academics or professional service staff working in the same field
- Finding trusted partners for collaboration: You are looking for suitable European partners to collaborate on a research project, funding bid or looking to find information about best practice from other partners.
- Mobility opportunities: You are looking for an opportunity for staff exchange and mobility (subject to availability of funding through Erasmus+ or other)
- Project work opportunities: You are looking to gain experience supporting the work on an international project - opportunities arise from time to time.
- Other opportunities: Our U!REKA partners may also get in touch us with opportunities they think we may be interested in. These will be posted on this blog and also forwarded internally to contacts likely to be interested.
To get involved in any of the ways above or register your interest, please write directly to Thomas Feige (firstname.lastname@example.org) who is the institutional U!REKA coordinator.