Registration is now open for Edinburgh Napier University’s 2nd Annual International Solar and Wind Power conference: ‘Global trends and developments in renewable energy’
When: Tuesday 15th March 2022 (9.30am-1pm)
Where: Online via WebEx
Please register here.
This conference aims to provide an international outlook of the global trends and developments of solar and wind generated electricity by a line-up of internationally acknowledged keynote speakers. It is an ideal opportunity to find out more about the challenges and opportunities in introducing renewable energies in different parts of the world whilst keeping up-to-date with the newest developments in the field.
The full programme and information on speakers can be found here.
Confirmed speakers are:
– Dr Taizo Masuda, Toyota Motor Corporation, Japan
– Mr Elmie Fairul Mashuri, Managing Director, GSPARX Sdn Bhd, Malaysia
– Mr Yusof Yusrizal, Managing Director, TNB Renewables Sdn Bhd, Malaysia
– Dr Leonardo Micheli, University of Jaén, Spain
– Prof Soteris Kalogriou, Dean of the School of Engineering and Technology, Cyprus University of Technology
– Dr Muhammad Wakil Shahzad, Senior Lecturer in Mechanical and Construction Engineering Department, Northumbria University, UK
Edinburgh Napier University has been at the forefront of Solar and Wind energy research. The largest wind tunnel was installed as far back as 1985 and the then largest solar PV façade was installed at its Merchiston campus in 2005.