There is still time to register for our 2nd Annual Solar and Wind Power Conference on Tuesday 15th March
When: Tuesday 15th March at 9.30am until 1pm
Where: Online and FREE to attend
This conference aims to provide an international outlook of the global trends and developments of solar and wind generated electricity by a line-up of internationally acknowledged keynote speakers. It is an ideal opportunity to find out more about the challenges and opportunities in introducing renewable energies in different parts of the world whilst keeping up-to-date with the newest developments in the field.
The full programme and information on speakers can be found here.
- Dr Taizo Masuda, Toyota Motor Corporation, Japan
- Mr Elmie Fairul Mashuri, Managing Director, GSPARX Sdn Bhd, Malaysia
- Mr Yusof Yusrizal, Managing Director, TNB Renewables Sdn Bhd, Malaysia
- Dr Leonardo Micheli, Assistant Professsor, Sapienza University of Rome
- Prof Soteris Kalogriou, Dean of the School of Engineering and Technology, Cyprus University of Technology
- Dr Muhammad Wakil Shahzad, Senior Lecturer in Mechanical and Construction Engineering Department, Northumbria University, UK
Edinburgh Napier University has been at the forefront of Solar and Wind energy research. The largest wind tunnel was installed as far back as 1985 and the then largest solar PV façade was installed at its Merchiston campus in 2005.
We hope to see you there!