An Enterprise Fellowship is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity with the potential to be truly life-changing! It nurtures and supports promising science and technology researchers, enabling them to develop into successful, world-class entrepreneurs. Learn more about becoming an Royal Society Edinburgh (RSE) Enterprise Fellow.
What can an RSE Enterprise Fellowship offer you?
- A one-year academic salary
- Tailored, cutting-edge business training
- Mentoring from RSE’s network of partners in the business community
- Up to £10,000 Business Support Funding
- Membership of the RSE Entrepreneurs’ Club, with access to networking events
Deadline for applications: 18 January, 2020 | 17:00
Meet Faisal Ghani of Solaris Kit, RSE Enterprise Fellow
Programme Overview: Tuesday 8 Dec | 15:00-15:45
Join our online event to find out more about the RSE’s Enterprise Fellowship including details of the support package offered, information on eligibility and how to apply.
We will also cover some FAQs and provide time for you to pose questions.
Spaces are limited so we kindly request that only interested applicants take part.