It’s a quiet week at the RIO blog, so I thought I’d use this opportunity to draw your attention to some useful and popular posts from the RIO archives.
- Leverhulme Trust Research Leadership Award’s 2019 – Applications open. Deadline: 10th May.
- Guidance and criteria for REF2021
- What is research fingerprinting?
- Meet the Academic: Katherine Staines
- British Science Association Media Fellowship: My experience working with BBC Scotland
By Dr Peter Barlow
- Why does Research Data Management matter?
The RIO blog also provides a links page to many useful organisations for researchers and innovators.
Everyone needs a little inspiration, so here’s a classic quote for Friday:
Have a great weekend everyone!
Follow RIO on Twitter: @EdNapierRIO