Calling all healthcare innovators! Apply now for a leading online pre-accelerator programme, designed to help those with a passion for making healthcare better.
Deadline for applications: 25 August 2022.
This new DigiHealth programme aims to support teams who are working on digital innovations in the health sector.
Supported by Kainos, We Are Pioneer Group, Innovate UK and QUBIS, this online 10-week programme will provide you with tools and insights to help test whether your idea is really worth pursuing under the guidance of an experienced innovation team, including author and founder David Bland.
You will be provided with a generous budget to carry out market testing, funding for a bespoke business advisor and a personalised market explorer report. As well as this, industry experts will support you to maximise the potential of the business idea.
Who is eligible?
This programme is designed to help innovators and fledgling entrepreneurs to explore new product ideas, digitally test market assumptions and engage in a market discovery journey. Lean Launch is open to all teams with a Digital Health Innovation from across the UK and Ireland.
What’s on offer?
- 10 Week part time Market Discovery Programme using Lean Start-up Methodology
- £2,500 for market discovery activities
- £1,200 for business adviser support
- Pathway to further opportunities
- 2 day bootcamp to develop hypothetical business model, learn how to talk about idea to potential customers and identify customer pain points.
- Bi-weekly access to team of expert coaches
- Connection to a wide network of entrepreneurs, investors and funders
- 10 week tailored customer discovery process
- Training provided on how to pitch to potential customers and investors
- Opportunity to pitch to experienced panel of funders, stakeholders and investors
This part-time Programme will run from 1 September until 18 November 2022.
Key dates are listed below:
- Welcome Call: 01/09/22
- Bootcamp: 05/09/22 – 07/09/22
- Coaching Calls: 22/9/22, 06/10/22, 20/10/22
- Pitch Training: 03/11/22
- Pitch Practice: 10/11/22
- Options Roundabout: 17/11/22 & 18/11/22
How to apply?
The programme is fully funded and there are 12 places on this programme.
Closing date for applications: 25 August 2022.
Further information can be found on the Queen’s University Belfast website >