2017 – Research Excellence Awards
To highlight our exciting research projects and to celebrate our research achievements the 2017 ‘Principal’s Research Excellence Awards’ were presented during the research conference. The winners were:
- Best Contribution to Information Society research theme – Neil Urquhart (SoC)
- Best Contribution to Health and Wellbeing research theme– Pam Ramsay (SHSC)
- Best Contribution to Sustainable Communities Research theme – Emma Hart (SoC)
- Innovation of the year in Knowledge Exchange – Bill Buchanan (SoC)
- Outstanding contribution to university life by a research student – Lee Curley (SAS)
The winners received prize money to further support their research projects.