This checklist is to help researchers whose article has been accepted for publication and is designed to help you make sure you’ve complied with the open access requirements for REF2021.
- As soon as your article has been accepted for publication you need to Act on acceptance and deposit the final peer-reviewed manuscript in the University’s research repository. Use your normal University network details to login. If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send the evidence showing the date your work was accepted for publication to email@example.com
- Submit invoice for APC (if applicable).
- Comply with funder and publisher embargoes
- Check Creative Commons licence CC-BY
- Comply with REF 2021 requirements
- As soon as the article is published, check it has immediately been made open access on the publisher’s website