The Moodle minimum standards guidelines have been development in collaboration with Edinburgh Napier University academics and students. They are designed to guide you in creating a Moodle environment that is well considered, consistent and accessible to all students, and in so doing it provides you with the support to better manage your Moodle modules. Full details of the standards can be found on the staff intranet and include a number of short help videos.
It is strongly recommended that modules include a reading list using the Leganto plugin. See the Library eResources page for further details.
The standards are to:
- Keep the top section succinct
- Name content sections appropriately
- Include an Assessment & Feedback section
- Name resources and activities appropriately
- Remove unused blocks and sections
- View your course on small screens.