Beginning August 23rd and running throughout Trimester 1, the Learning Technology Support team will be delivering webinars to highlight the wide range of tools available to support your students. Each webinar runs from 1100-1200 and will focus on one of the topics below, so register your place on the IS Training and Events calendar where you can browse or search for topics. Be sure to check back regularly as new dates will be continually added as the trimester progresses.
- Introduction to Moodle
- Managing your Moodle modules
- Adding interactivity to your Moodle module
- Organising your Moodle grades
- Turnitin Feedback Studio
- Getting started with Panopto
- Editing your Panopto recordings
- Engaging students in your Webex sessions
- Managing your flipped classroom
- Using Office 365 to support student learning
- Padlet post-it boards for collaboration and feedback.
We look forward to seeing you at our 11am webinars!