Please contact your programme administrator to request access to an exam for yourself, colleagues or external examiners, as Moodle Exams duplicates access to regular Moodle modules. Please view this staff video which provides an orientation to the Moodle exams and shows how to
- respond to student enquiries in the questions forum
- view and download submitted answer documents
- allocate markers to students if there is a marking team
- grade submissions while the exam is still available (see separate guide for attaching Turnitin Rubrics to exams)
- collate second marker comments
- export marks to a spreadsheet.
This Moodle exams – External Examiners shows how to provide external examiners with access to sample scripts.
The student video shows how they access their exams and upload their answer documents. Please forward the video link to your students and note it includes closed captions.
For support with Moodle Exams submissions and grading please contact the Learning Technology Support Team.