This Moodle exams – External Examiners shows how to provide external examiners with access to sample scripts.
Staff can view this video which provides an orientation to the Moodle exams and shows how to
- respond to student enquiries in the questions forum
- view and download submitted answer documents
- allocate markers to students if there is a marking team
- grade submissions while the exam is still available (see separate guide for attaching Turnitin Rubrics to exams)
- collate second marker comments
- export marks to a spreadsheet.
The student video shows how they access their exams and upload their answer documents (includes closed captions).
For help and support please contact the Learning Technology Support Team.