The key upcoming dates in 2017 for academic staff are:
- 24 March Deadline for returning all Module Teaching/Timetabling Requirements and Staff Availability forms to School Support Administrators
- 6 June – 19 June Review the draft module timetable and advise changes to School Support Administrators
- 30 June Module timetables published
- 8 August – 29 September Review individual timetables
- 4 September – Trimester 1 begins
You can also find more information on dates and timelines on the Timeline page.
Academic Liaison Group
The project meets with an Academic Liaison Group on a monthly basis to discuss policy and processes and capture any feedback from the academic community. Members of the Academic Liaison Group will also feed information back to colleagues within their school.
Academic Policy and Process Changes
The Department of Learning and Teaching Enhancement (DLTE) are working with the project to lead on academic policy and process changes required to support individual timetables for 2017/18. These policies need to support accurate and correct timetables first time and minimise the number of changes made after the timetable is published.
You can read about the key areas of policy and process changes on the Academic Policy and Process page.